Friday 1 January 2016

Advent of Code

So the big thing I did in December was to start my own YouTube channel, and I kicked it off with a series of videos where I attempted to solve all the daily challenges from Eric Wastl's Advent of Code website, in both C# using LINQ where possible and also in F#.

Here's the full series of 25 videos (well over 4 hours of material). Hope you enjoy it.

If you'd like to read a bit more about the solution for each day, then here's a full set of posts about each day's challenge, including my answers in C# and F#:

November and December Roundup

Happy New Year! It's been a busy two months for me, including me working on a new Pluralsight course and creating my own YouTube channel. But more on that in a future next post. Here's a round-up of the non - Advent of Code related stuff I've been blogging about recently:

LINQ and F#:


Sunday 20 September 2015

July and August Update

My big news from the last two months is that I’ve released a new Pluralsight course – Creating and Selling a Digital Product. I’ve also managed to progress a bit towards the next release of NAudio. Here’s links to the new posts I’ve done in the last few months over at my new blog.



Saturday 4 July 2015

June Update

June has been a busy month for me. I’m working on a new course for Pluralsight, and you might be able to guess what it’s going to be about from what I’ve been blogging about. As usual, my articles are now hosted over at my new site, so do head over there to keep up with my latest content.

Creating and Selling Digital Product Series




Thursday 4 June 2015

May Update

Last month saw the release of my new Pluralsight course on MahApps.Metro. You can read a couple of articles I wrote to introduce it and help you get started with MahApps.Metro below, along with a couple of other articles I wrote last month:

Saturday 16 May 2015

April Update

I’ve already mentioned that I’m no longer blogging here at blogger, and if you’re subscribed you should head over to to be kept up to date. Here’s what you’ve missed over the past few weeks. If you want to keep updated with a weekly newsletter of new posts, do sign up for my mailing list.